Hotel Policies for Urban Hotel
- General provisions
1.1. These Hotel Policies regulate relationships between Urban Hotel (hereinafter referred to as the „Hotel”) and consumers and customers of hotel services and establish basic requirements for Hotel Policies.
1.2. These Hotel Policies are developed in accordance with the Rules for Use of Hotels and Similar Accommodation Means and Rendering Hotel Services approved by the Order of the State Tourism Administration of Ukraine No. 19 dated March 16, 2004.
1.3. The consumer is obliged to follow the Hotel Policies and Fire Safety Regulations.
1.4. If the consumer repeatedly violates the Hotel Policies and/or Fire Safety Regulations leading to material damage, and/or creates inconvenience for other consumers, the Hotel has the right to refuse accommodation or terminate the agreement (to check-out).
1.5. The Hotel ensures guests privacy. The Hotel’s consumers take into account and do not object to use video surveillance system within the territory of the Hotel, except for toilet rooms and hotel rooms. The Hotel reserves the right to provide all necessary records and information at the request of authorized state bodies.
1.6. Smoking is not allowed in the Hotel. The Hotel Administration reserves the right to impose on guests a penalty in the amount of UAH 1,500 for violating fire safety regulations, smoking in impermissible places and disobedience to legal requirements of administration.
1.7. You can leave feedback and suggestions on the work of the Hotel at the receptionist of the Hotel or by email email@example.com
1.8. The Hotel is open 24 hours a day.
1.9. Check-out time in the hotel is to 11 a.m., and check-in time is after 2 p.m.
1.10. The Hotel applies the payment for hotel services before accommodation.
1.11. When children under 6 years are accommodated with their parents in the same room without extra bed, the payment for children is not charged.
1.12. The Hotel provides to the consumer at no extra charge the following types of services:
wake up at a certain time;
provision with necessary equipment according to the Hotel’s categories.
1.13. The Hotel Administration sets a time for visiting hotel guests by third persons from 9 a.m. till 11 p.m. Third persons (visitors) staying in the room after 11 p.m. shall register in advance with front office and pay for their stay in accordance with the rates approved by the Hotel.
1.14. The change of bed linens, towels and toiletry is not regular, provided at the request of the guest at the reception.
1.15. The Hotel Administration is not responsible for personal things left and lost in a room.
- Definition of terms
The terms used herein have the following meanings:
– consumer (guest) is an individual who orders, uses or intends to purchase or order services of the Hotel for own needs;
– customer is an individual or legal entity, including tourism activities entity, who concludes the relevant agreement for hotel services provision on behalf and for the benefit of the consumer and make payment under this agreement (guarantees payment according to this agreement);
– hotel service is the Hotel’s actions (operations) dealing with consumer’s accommodation by providing a room (bed) for temporary stay in the Hotel, as well as any other activities related to accommodation and temporary stay. Hotel service consists of basic and additional services which are rendered to the consumer during his/her check-in and stay in the Hotel;
– sleeping accommodation (bed) is a part of the room space with bed, bedding, towels and other items in accordance with the category of the Hotel designed and appropriate for one person accommodation;
– room is an isolated furnished premises that consist of one or several rooms equipped for a temporary stay;
– booking is a process of reserving basic and/or additional services of definite volume by customer of the Hotel with the aim to use such services during the time specified by particular consumer or by group of consumers;
– confirmation of booked services is an agreement of the Hotel, which deals with rendering reserved specified range of basic and additional services according to the request;
– refusal of booking services is the Hotel’s refusal of reserving basic and additional services of the Hotel on the contractual term;
– cancellation is customer’s refusal of reserved hotel services. There are three types of cancellation: timely cancellation, late cancellation, non-arrival. In case of late cancellation or non-arrival, the Hotel imposes a fine on the customer in accordance with the terms specified in the agreement;
– timely cancellation is a customer’s refusal of reserved services not later than three days prior to the agreed arrival day or on contractual terms;
– late cancellation is a cancellation at a term not later than one day prior to the agreed arrival day or on contractual terms;
– non-arrival is an actual non-arrival of the consumer, group of consumers to the Hotel on the arrival day or cancellation of reserved services less than 24 hours prior to specified arrival day;
– check-in day is a day of arrival of the consumer at the Hotel;
– check-out day is the day of departure of the consumer from the Hotel;
– early check-in is an arrival of the consumer at the Hotel before check-out time (early check-in is time from 6 a.m. till 12 p.m., payment of 50% of the cost of the day, check-in from 12 a.m. till 6 a.m. – payment of 100% of the cost of the previous day);
– late check-in is the consumer’s arrival later than check-out time or the booked day;
– early check-out is the consumer’s departure prior to the booked date;
– late check-out is a departure of the consumer from the Hotel after check-out time on the day of departure (check-out is time from 11 a.m. till 6 p.m. – the payment for late check-out of 50% of the cost of the current day, check-out after 6 p.m. – payment of 100% of the cost of the current day);
– check-out hour is an hour, set at the Hotel and upon the occurrence of which the consumer has to vacate a room on the check-out day, and after which check-in is carried out in the Hotel.
- Hotel check-in procedure and payment for hotel services
3.1. Payment for stay and services provided by the Hotel is made in cash, by bank transfer or credit cards according to the current price list for stay in the hotel. Payment for accommodation and additional services is made in the national currency – hryvnia.
3.2. In case of lateness of the guest for more than one day, guaranteed reservation is canceled, and advance payment for stay shall not be subject to refund.
3.3. In case of early check-out of the Guest or late cancellation of reservation, the Hotel shall not refund advance payment for stay made by the Guest.
3.4.The hotel room (bed) is provided to the consumer upon submitting a passport or another identity document (Ukrainian Passport, Ukrainian Passport for Traveling Abroad, Diplomatic or Service Passport, Seafarers’ Identity Document, Residence Permit of a person who lives in Ukraine, but is not a Ukrainian citizen, National Passport of a foreigner or a substituting document and visa giving the right to stay in Ukraine (if other circumstances are not provided by current bilateral agreements), Birth Certificates for people under 16, driving license) and filling in the Registration Card of the established form. The Hotel Administration reserves the right to refuse rendering services to the Guests who do not submit an identification document or refused to pay.
3.5. Early check-in or late check-out is provided to Guests only if there are vacate rooms in the Hotel and there are no requests for similar dates in accordance with the price list of the Hotel.
- Obligations of the Consumer
4.1. The consumer is obliged:
4.1.1. to comply with the Hotel’s order, take out garbage exclusively in places specially designated for this purpose;
4.1.2. to use carefully the property of the Hotel;
4.1.4. not to perform actions that disturb peace and disturb other Consumers;
4.1.5. to follow the Fire Safety Regulations;
4.1.6. not to invite third persons into the room without informing the Hotel Administration and/or during the time that is not specified for visitors;
4.1.7. to turn off water taps, switch off the light and other devices in the room, lock the room when leaving the room;
4.1.8. when checking out from the Hotel, to pay in full for all provided services and to return the room key to the receptionist;
4.1.9. in case of damage to the Hotel’s property the guest will fully compensate for it in accordance with the internal documents of the Hotel;
4.1.10. accommodation with pets is agreed individually with the reception of the hotel.
4.2. To ensure order and safety in the Hotel the Consumer during his/her stay in the Hotel is forbidden:
4.2.1. to leave unauthorized persons in a hotel room for the period of his/her absence, as well as to give them the room key;
4.2.2. to keep in the room bulky things, high flammable, explosive and flammable substances and items;
4.2.3. to use heating devices;
4.2.4. to take out litter, other items through the Hotel’s balconies and windows. In case of violation of this paragraph of the Hotel Policies, the penalty is imposed on the offender in the amount of UAH 200.00 (two hundred hryvnias);
4.2.6. to smoke in rooms, lobbies and premises of the Hotel;
4.2.7. to bring to the Hotel’s territory and to keep in a room materials and things which are dangerous for people’s life and health;
4.2.8. to shift and take furniture out of the Hotel room;
4.2.9. to violate the generally accepted norms of behavior, as well as to stay under the influence of alcohol and drug substances on the territory of the Hotel.
4.2.10. to show aggression or to behave in a way that endangers health or property of other people;
4.2.11. to damage to property of the Hotel;
4.2.12. to accommodate visitors in a hotel room after 11 p.m. without payment and registration of their stay in the Hotel.
- Responsibility of the Consumer
5.1. In case of loss, destruction or damage of the Hotel’s property, the consumer shall compensate for its value according to market prices, set at the moment of loss, destruction or damage of such property.
5.2. For late arrival at a hotel or in case of Guest’s non-accommodation in a hotel or check-in days later, cash for unused nights in a hotel is not returned.
Have a nice rest!